Home is Currently Unavailable all Fire TV devices FIX.
Here are a few thinks to try if you are having issues with home is currently unavailable.
1. Try unplugging the power from your Fire TV device for 30 seconds then plug it back in.
2. make sure Your Network WIFI password is right.
it can’t be the same as your Amazon account.
Password are also case-sensitive.
3. Try changing your WIFI channel on your router or cable modem.
4. Check Your network connection click on settings then click on network then press the Play-Pause button that will show you the status of your network connection to see it it is working.
If you have issue with you network connection you may see what is in the photo below.
If your network connection is good you will see what is in the photo below.
5. Make sure that your Fire TV device is connected to its original power supply.
6 Also make sure you are using the original HDMI extender it came with.
7. Make sure your Wi-Fi router-modem it not to far from your FireStick or Fire TV.
8. It may be necessary to factory reset your Fire TV Device.
9. you might have issues with your router-modem and need to replace it.
You can click the link below for a step by step guide how to factory reset it.
how to factory reset all Fire TV device click here.
If you still have issues with your Fire TV device you might need a new one.
We also have complete guides how to unlock your Fire TV device.
And install top sports and movie apps.
Are you looking for good low-cost working IPTV services with a huge channel line up click here to learn more.
Your Streaming TV Recommends always using VPN when streaming or surfing the internet to protect your safety and security try IPVANISH VPN today risk-free click here to learn more. Still need more info on why you should have IPVANISH VPN click here for top reasons why IPVANISH VPN.