How To Install Red Box TV On A FireStick & Fire TV & Fire TV Cube

By | January 14, 2019

How To Install Red Box TV On A FireStick & Fire TV Fire TV Cube device.

On Redbox TV you will find top content from around the world. Redbox is a older stable APK.

Your Streaming TV recommends installing Mouse Toggle click here to learn more.

From the home screen as seen in photo.

Click on settings as seen in photo.

Click on device as seen in photo.

Click on developer options as seen in photo.

Click on ABD debugging to turn it on as seen in photo.

ABD Debugging will turn on as seen in photo.

Click on Apps from unknown sources as seen in photo.

You will get a pop up window click turn on as seen in photo.

Now you will see Apps from unknown sources is turned on as seen in photo.

Now click on the home button on your remote control as seen in photo.

Click on the search as seen in photo.

Type in downloader as seen in photo.

Click on downloader as seen in photo.

Click on downloader as seen in photo.

Click on download as seen in photo.

It will start to download as seen in photo.

Downloader will start to install as seen in photo.

Once the downloader it done installing you can click to open it as shown in photo.

Or you can go to your home screen as seen in photo.

Click on your apps as seen in photo.

Click on see all as seen in photo.

Find and click on downloader to open it as seen in photo.

Click on settings as seen in photo.

Click on enable Javascript as seen in photo.

you will get a pop up window click on yes as seen in photo.

Click on browser as seen in photo.

You will get a pop up window click on OK as seen in photo.

Click on the URL as seen in photo.

In the URL type in https://www.redboxtv.to/ as seen in photo.

Next click on go as seen in photo.

Next that will load the Redbox TV home page as seen in photo.

Scroll down and click on download for Android as seen in photo.

Next Redbox TV will start to download as seen in photo.

Next the download will finish click on install as seen in photo.

Next Redbox TV will start to install as seen in photo.

Next Redbox TV will finish installing click on done as seen in photo.

Now you need to delete the file click on delete as seen in photo.

Click on delete again as seen in photo.

Now Redbox TV has been installed and you will find it under apps as seen in photo.

Are you looking for a good low cost working IPTV services with huge channel line up click here to learn more.

24 thoughts on “How To Install Red Box TV On A FireStick & Fire TV & Fire TV Cube

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

Not sure why it did not work for you. Did you follow all of the steps did you install the player ?
      I just installed into 2 different firestick and it works.
      Some links are slow to load but they work for me.

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

What did not work? I just did a new install on a FireStick with no issues and it streams.

1. Jessica

I was able to install it but I am not able to stream it. I don’t have any of the apps to stream I guess. Can you help?

2. Dana

No… all selections bring up a game called fishdom or an ad for fathers day

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

Not sure what you are talking about.
      This APK does have pop up ads all you need to do is exit out of them.

3. Anna White

Can you delete the downloader and filling APK when you get Redbox loaded?

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

Thank you please like us on Facebook and share it.

4. cindy

I got the app downloaded, but when I click on an app w/in redbox TV, I get all kinds of weird messages. and how do you get the movies? the apps w/in the redbox tv app are tv channels.

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

If you are talking about the pop-up ads just exit out of those.
      And select category and region for what you want to stream.

5. USJOE

I was able to load the app just fine. I have VLC as my preferred viewer because MX isn’t available in the US Amazon app store.

The only channel I’ve been able to load thus far is Spike TV (USA tab).
    1) When I click on CNN, as an example, I get an add that fills the screen. There is an “X” in the upper right corner, but I cannot exit out of the ad. Instead, the entire screen ad has to be clicked. The FireTV stick gives a popup stating I am trying to open an unsupported browser link. I press the BACK button on the remote and the channel closes and gives a brief popup stating the particular channel cannot be loaded.

So far, this behavior occurs with:
    CBS, CNBC US, FOX Movies, FX, FXX, Hallmark, MSNBC, Starz Comedy, E!, and Nick@Nite.
    I stopped trying other apps.
    I restarted my device with no success in loading channels.
    I did follow instructions which included deleting downloads as indicated above. Again, no issues loading the app, only issues with using the app.

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

Could you please elaborate what did not work?
      Just did a new install on a Fire TV device downloaded and installed with no issues and it streams.
      And once the app has been installed you want to delete the file because the app has been installed.
      You don’t want to save the file it will take up a lot of space on your Fire TV device and make it run slower.

6. Bill

Downloaded app fine and it opens but when the app is open it’s emtpy. No channels to choose nothing in the settings menu. Can’t see any listings for any channels.

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

Right now a lot of APKS are having issues time will tell if it comes back.
      Don’t forget it is free.

7. Tt

Better ban this red box does work at all, freaking apps

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

It is a free APK they can work and not work.