How To Install Ckay TV On FireStick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube And Android Box

By | January 14, 2019

CKay TV is no longer free.

Install Ckay TV On FireStick Or Fire TV and Android box.
Click here for your Android install guide.

Your Streaming TV recommends installing Mouse Toggle click here to learn more.

Are you looking for top Sports APK click here.

CKay TV will get you Movies, Live TV, Shows, Sports

From the home screen as seen in photo.

Click on settings as seen in photo.

Click on device as seen in photo.

Click on developer options as seen in photo.

Click on ABD debugging to turn it on as seen in photo.

ABD Debugging will turn on as seen in photo.

Click on Apps from unknown sources as seen in photo.

You will get a pop up window click turn on as seen in photo.

Now you will see Apps from unknown sources is turned on as seen in photo.

Now click on the home button on your remote control as seen in photo.

Click on the search as seen in photo.

Type in downloader as seen in photo.

Click on downloader as seen in photo.

Click on downloader as seen in photo.

Click on download as seen in photo.

It will start to download as seen in photo.

Downloader will start to install as seen in photo.

Once the downloader it done installing you can click to open it as shown in photo.

Or you can go to your home screen as seen in photo.

Click on your apps as seen in photo.

Click on see all as seen in photo.

Find and click on downloader to open it as seen in photo.

Click on settings as seen in photo.

Click on enable Javascript as seen in photo.

you will get a pop up window click on yes as seen in photo.

Click on browser as seen in photo.

You will get a pop up window click on OK as seen in photo.

Click on the URL as seen in photo.

In the URL enter http://ckaytv.com/ as seen in photo.

Click on go as seen in photo.

Now you will see Ckay TV URL added as seen in photo.

Next click on go to load Ckay TV home page as seen in photo.

Next Ckay TV home page will load as seen in photo.

Next click on download link as seen in photo.

Ckay TV will start to download as seen in photo.

Once the download is done click on install as seen in photo.

Next Ckay TV will start to install as seen in photo.

Once Ckay TV finishes installing click on done as seen in photo.

Now you need to delete the file click on delete as seen in photo.

Click on delete again as seen in photo.

Now Ckay TV has been installed and you will find it under apps as seen in photo.

21 thoughts on “How To Install Ckay TV On FireStick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube And Android Box

1. Anke

just installed this and it’s asking me to update to the latest version but at the bottom it says cracked by scrumbley and updates disables or something like that….

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

It was just updated you might need to delete the old file and install the new one.

1. Anke

how do I get the new one? btw your directions were awesome!

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

All you need to do it follow the instructions in the post.

2. AZ

I cannot toggle between various channel categories. Any suggestions?

3. Diane Mckinney

Your instructions are spot on I will be referring to your site for all my ventures cause I do all the installing updating of our electronics in our home. Old young disabled lady now I won’t have to bother my Son THANK YOU SO MUCH G-MA as my Grandkids call me.

4. Michael Hatfield

I installed perfectly and went to click on a channel and it says I gotta update but have no idea how.

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

All you need to do is click on update.
      When ever they updated it just do the same thing click on update.

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

You will only get local channels if they are broadcast on the APK.
      Other wise you need a over the air antenna to receive them.

5. David Cote

Have been trying to install with other set up procedures and now yours. Only get a couple news channels. I will delete everything and try again

6. Greg Butler

Just got fire tv cube went through all steps several times and when ever I try to play red box tv I get this messages that it cant play this link I don’t get it. can some one help this is frustrating.

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

Right now it is having maintenance issues.
      Never get stuck using 1 APK there are a lot of options on this site both free and low cost paid streaming TV

7. albi

I get to Filelinked, rather than it going to the page to type in the code, I get an ” application initializing ” message that doesn’t stop so I can’t get any further

8. Anna

I dowloaded cktv and the only channel that plays is CNN, i clicked AMC and plays CNN, what is wrong with it?

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

A lot of APKS are having maintenance issues.
      Never get stuck using 1 APK there are a lot of options on this site free & paid.

9. Liz

Had CKay tv installed on Firestick when clicked on it said update. I did this and now it is asking me to sign in or subscribe