RedBox TV APK Amazon FireStick & Fire TV Install Guide

By | January 14, 2019

How To install RedBox APK APP for a Amazon FireStick & Fire TV.

RedBox TV has it all Movies, Shows, Live TV, Sports you will find world wide content.

Your Streaming TV recommends installing Mouse Toggle click here to learn more.

Are you look for Sports APKS click here.

From the home screen as seen in photo.

Your Streaming TV recommends using a VPN for your safety and security when streaming Try IPVANISH it is a good low cost VPN to use when streaming click here to learn more.

Click on settings as seen in photo.

Click on device as seen in photo.

Click on developer options as seen in photo.

Click on ABD debugging to turn it on as seen in photo.

ABD Debugging will turn on as seen in photo.

Click on Apps from unknown sources as seen in photo.

You will get a pop up window click turn on as seen in photo.

Now you will see Apps from unknown sources is turned on as seen in photo.

Now click on the home button on your remote control as seen in photo.

Click on the search as seen in photo.

Type in downloader as seen in photo.

Click on downloader as seen in photo.

Click on downloader as seen in photo.

Click on download as seen in photo.

It will start to download as seen in photo.

Downloader will start to install as seen in photo.

Once the downloader it done installing you can click to open it as shown in photo.

Or you can go to your home screen as seen in photo.

Click on your apps as seen in photo.

Click on see all as seen in photo.

Find and click on downloader to open it as seen in photo.

Click on settings as seen in photo.

Click on enable Javascript as seen in photo.

you will get a pop up window click on yes as seen in photo.

Click on browser as seen in photo.

You will get a pop up window click on OK as seen in photo.

Click on the URL as seen in photo.

In the URL type in https://www.redboxtv.to/ as seen in photo.

Next click on go as seen in photo.

Next that will load the Redbox TV home page as seen in photo.

Scroll down and click on download for Android as seen in photo.

Next Redbox TV will start to download as seen in photo.

Next the download will finish click on install as seen in photo.

Next Redbox TV will start to install as seen in photo.

Next Redbox TV will finish installing click on done as seen in photo.

Now you need to delete the file click on delete as seen in photo.

Click on delete again as seen in photo.

Now Redbox TV has been installed and you will find it under apps as seen in photo.

25 thoughts on “RedBox TV APK Amazon FireStick & Fire TV Install Guide

1. Jon

Everything down loaded ok but cannot get pass the games to watch anything . So not really working for me..

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

Can you elaborate what you mean you cannot get pass games?
      On this app you need to select category and region for what you want to stream.
      And never get stuck using just 1 APK always use a few of them so if one has issues you have a back up plan.

2. Akash

Redbox TV is amazing, a good alternative to say to Cable TV. I am using it on Android. can i get on windows?

3. Cheryl

Everything installed correctly but when channel is selected I get please stand by/ technical difficulties screen.

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

Make sure under settings at the upper right side of the screen click on the gear and for player make sure MX Player is selected.

1. Charline Anderson

Me too! The Mxplayer app is unavailable when I click install. My android keep saying technical difficulties. Please help!

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

Where did you download the file from ?

4. Tennesseej

Installed but Redbox won’t stream… “can’t play this link” on every channel what am I doing wrong?

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

Right now it looks like it is having maintenance issues.
      Also make sure you are using MX Player Pro.
      And never use just 1 APK there are a lot of options on this website.

5. Scott

Red Box TV will not work , all channels say technical issues ,,, plus I can not download MX Player for some reason ,,,,Please help

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

RedBox is having maintenance issues.
      And Mx Player Pro downloads the same way as RedBox I just test it and download is with no issues try again.
      And never get stuck using 1 APK there are a lot of options on this website.

6. Andre

Most channels under USA, I get “can’t play link”, error message. When I go under any other country or category I can play almost every channel. I have MX PRO as my player. Why am I having this problem?

7. Julie

Hi I have been using redbox for a week with no problems but now its saying error getting data,
    Please help

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

A lot of APKS are having maintenance issues.
      Never get stuck using 1 APK there are a lot of options on this site free & paid.

8. Abdou Khodier

Hi
    I am getting message app not installed only for redbox tv. Please advise how to sort this

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

Sounds like it is already installed.
      If you want to install the new version delete the old one and do a fresh install.

9. redbox user

application is working fine but i’m not able to exit any channel once it’s opened in firetv. Kindly let me know how can i back from any channel. The default back button is not working in this application.

10. John

Hi I installed redbox tv and it worked well for a bit but now it won’t. When I select a channel it never opens I just get that constant circle ⭕️ and then sometimes it kicks out of the app altogether.

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

Where did you download the file from?
      I just did a new install with no issues and it streams.

11. Aleko

managed to install RedboxTV successfully (as well as MX player) but when I click on the channels it just does not work :((

1. yourstreamingtv Post author

Where did you download the file from?

12. Albert

hi when redbox asks for an update and i install it it just fails to update the installation and when i open any channel it keeps on asking to install the new version